I was licensed as an attorney in 1996. Since that time I have consistently and vigorously represented a wide range of clients, both individual, government and corporate, covering a wide range of legal areas. My predominant areas of practice include criminal law, family law, and military law.
I am a military retiree, having served in both the enlisted ranks of the Navy as an EOD Diver and the officer ranks of the Air Force as a judge advocate/lawyer.
After 21-years of working for the government I opened my Destin law office to focus on the legal needs of the people of Northwest Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 40%
- Elder Law 30%
- Criminal/Military Law 20%
- Civil Litigation 10%
- Florida, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1996
- University of the State of New York, Albany, New York
- Major: Sociology
Past Employment Positions
- EOD Diver, Navy
- Officer Ranks of the Air Force, Judge Advocate/Lawyer